• Studying for / in possession of Accounting or Finance related degree
• Previous practical Accounting and/or Auditing experience is considered an asset, but not a necessity.
• Good level of English
• Good organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Ability to work on your own initiative where necessary.
• Preparing and assisting with monthly management report analysis
• Assisting with Book-keeping, administrative requirements and procedures
• Analyzing account information
• Preparing salaries for the employees
• Documenting financial transactions
• Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options
• Summarizing current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
• Support in the review of month-end financial statements including any unusual gross profit levels and notifying supervisor of any unusual items.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday: 8am to 5pm, and Friday: 8am to 3pm