WHO WE ARE? Elmodis is a Cracow-based rapidly growing technology company in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) area. We design breakthrough technologies that we believe will revolutionize the future of industries. We design our own hardware, write software, develop diagnostic algorithms, implement our solution and care about our clients after installation. We help clients to diagnose and improve the energy efficiency of industrial machines and decrease maintenance costs through advanced predictive analysis. We are looking to build a solid and independent team, which can support our fast growth. We know that Elmodis will soon be a big industrial company and that is why we are looking for people, who want to build something really substantial with us. Our solutions have already been appreciated and supported by global investors: Intel Capital, SET Ventures and Innovation Nest.
HOW YOU CAN GROW WITH US? Starting work with us, you will develop your skills and knowledge about cooperation with clients in the field of Industrial Internet of Things. Your responsibilities will include solving diverse and complex technical problems of clients and cooperation with all company departments (software, system implementation, sales) and providing them with information about the current situation with their machines. The most important task will be ongoing monitoring of system operation and remote analysis and evaluation of the situation. We are looking for fluent English-speakers to care about our international customers. We believe that the best match here will be very communicative person, characterized by a holistic approach to problems solving.
WHAT WE EXPECT?
• Industrial engineering educational background (e.g. mechatronics,
electronics, electrical, electromechanical, energy or mechanical
engineering, automation and robotics or related)
• First commercial experiences in industrial engineering area would be an
• Very good command of English (other languages are also welcome)
• Ability to quickly and accurately identify problems and address them to
relevant departments in the company
• Driving license category B
• Skills of solving problems and quick prioritization of tasks and good work
• Resourcefulness, independence and creativity (not every task must come
from your Supervisor ;))
• Own opinion and sharing your knowledge
• Positive attitude to work and willingness to develop