|Candidate Category (*)
||Erasmus status student
|Level of Education (*): (BA/MA/PhD/Other)
|Field of Education (*)
||Microbiology, Immunology, or related Life Sciences
|Willing to host person with disabilities (*)
|Language Skills (*)
||Good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 onwards)
|Other skills requested
- Working towards a degree in microbiology, immunology, or related life sciences
- Academic or industrial laboratory experience relevant to biological R&D
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- Very strong focus on generating high-quality data, with meticulous record keeping/data recording.
- Able to routinely follow written and verbal instructions, often in the form of Standard Operating Procedures (S.O.Ps)
- Enthusiastic team player, able to contribute actively and harmoniously to the team setting understanding their role within the group.
- Diligence and an analytical mindset