|Candidate Category (*)||Any undergraduate or graduate student.|
|Level of Education (*): (BA/MA/PhD/Other)||BA/MA/PhD/Other|
|Field of Education (*)||● COMMUNICATION
(Journalism, Audiovisual, Advertising, Public Relations);
● LEGAL AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
● ECONOMY AND BUSINESS
● ARTS AND HUMANITIES
|Willing to host person with disabilities (*)||The organization doesn’t have proper infrastructure to host people with disabilities unfortunately|
|Language Skills (*)||ENGLISH + 1 another language between:
SPANISH, FRENCH, TURKISH, GERMAN
|Digital Skills||Google and Microsoft Office Suites|
|Other skills requested||Young, open minded, teamworker and extrovert people. Motivation for new challenges.|
|Creation, organization, management and promotion of different types of events and activities for International Erasmus People;
● Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
● Handling budgeting and invoicing.
● Liaising and negotiating with partners.
● Negotiating partnerships deals.
● Handling logistics.
● Updating senior management.
● Managing branding and communication before, during and after events.
● Developing event feedback surveys.
● Obtaining permits.
● Handling post-event reports.