The University of Agder (UiA) is looking for two interns / Erasmus trainees starting at the beginning of August. One of the internships will last until the end of December and one until the beginning of June 2020.
The University of Agder (UiA) is a young and dynamic university, recognised for its modern teaching and research facilities and innovative use of technology and communication media. UiA has approximately 13 000 students in two campuses in the very south of Norway. The Intern will be based in the main campus in the city of Kristiansand and will work closely with the staff from the International Education Office and other departments. The main work-place will be our Global Lounge, an area designated to welcome and support International and Norwegian students, guests and staff.
Who are we looking for?
· Student enrolled at a bachelor’s or master’s level or a recent graduate
· EU / EEA national (due to visa restrictions)
· Fluent English spoken and written
· Strong communication and customer service skills
· Computer skills
· Marketing and administrative experience
· Flexible and able to work independently