We are looking for:
– Student of Bachelor or Master in computer sciences, electronics or any other scientific or technical discipline.
– Knowledge in computer vision frameworks (i.e. opencv, tensorflow, pytorch)
– Knowledge in Python.
– Fluent English spoken and written.
– Proactive and able to work independently
– 3-month to 12-month internship.
– Task- and goals-oriented working time.
– Flexible working hours.
– Opportunity to work with team highly experienced.
– The internship is financed through the Erasmus program. Additionally, the student will receive extra economic compensation.
– Proactive and able to work independently.
– Desion is a spin-off of Fraunhofer IGD and Technical University of Darmstadt. We offer to our clients full-stack development, enterprise integration and data management to solve machine vision problems. In addition to the software, our products also consist of hardware specially selected for the respective product. More info: httts://www.desion.de