Fraunhofer IGD is the international leading research institution for applied visual computing
- image- and model-based information technology that combines computer graphics and computer vision. In simple terms, it is the ability to turn information into images and to extract information from images.
We are looking for:
- Student of bachelor or master in Computer Sciences.
- Knowledge in computer vision frameworks (i.e. opencv, tensorflow)
- Knowledge in Python.
- Fluent English spoken and written.
- Proactive and able to work independently
- 3-month internship in the biggest organization for applied research and development services in Europe.
- Task- and goals-oriented working time.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work with team highly experienced.
- The internship is financed through the Erasmus program. However, there is a possibility of receiving extra economic compensation.
- Proactive and able to work independently.