• Seeking the suppliers that the company will deal with and maintaining the legal interaction with them.
• Liaison with other departments, particularly the sales department.
• Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to find the best options of components, goods and supplies.
• Request quotes from the suppliers on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
• Produce and maintain all reports.
• Currently enrolled or owner of bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics/ Supply chain management/ International trade.
• Attention to detail.
• Good organizational skills.
• Good level in English.
• Good communication/ negotiation skills and teamwork.
• A positive attitude.
• Chinese language is an advantage.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday: 8am to 5pm, and Friday: 8am to 3pm