– English advanced
– Recent graduate with a BS in Computer Science
– Customer facing profile and excellent communication & presentation skills
– Desire to work in an open, international and customer focused environment
– Ability to work creatively and analytically in project delivery roles
– Good database or data management knowledge and experience
– Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
– Passionate about big data and predictive analytics and working hands on with new applications and algorithms
Be part of a team in challenging and exciting customer BI projects across EMEA.
We are looking for BI Consultant who are client facing, are both technical and functional, with high motivation for growing in an international company which offers the opportunity to work in different industries and functional areas within a young and dynamic team.
We want people to grow with us and develop their BI career from BI Analyst to the Senior Manager level. You will have the opportunity to participate in business intelligence projects from start to finish, providing state of the art BI solutions to enable better insight into the daily operations for management levels and below. Also we have very interesting internal projects that we use to research the latest technologies.
Work with leading edge BI & Big Data technologies
– Be part of very cool, ambitious and hard-working teams
– Be part of a company where everyone have the possibility to bring their ideas and be innovative.
– The opportunity of being trained and certified in ODI, Tableau, Cloudera, Endeca, Oracle BI, etc
– Enjoy an open, international and multicultural environment
Plazo de entrega CV