(3) CUSTOMER ACCOUNT SPECIALIST with German, French or Polish
- Grado en Administración de Empresas
- Grado en Contabilidad y Finanzas
- Grado en Estudios de Francés y Español
- Grado en Estudios de Inglés y Francés
- Grado en Español, Estudios Lingüisticos y Literarios
- Grado en Comercialización y Logística
- Grado en Ciencias Económicas
- Grado en Lenguas Extranjeras
- Grado en Filología
- Grado en Lengua y Literatura Alemanas
If you enjoy communication and have a passion for excellence in service and teamwork, this could be the job for you! CUSTOMER ACCOUNT SPECIALIST with German/French/Polish In our Prague office, you, as the Customer Account Specialist, will act as the first point of contact for our customers, sales force, logistics partners
* High School and/or University graduates
* Fluency in English and German or French or Polish
* Microsoft Office proficiency
* Professionalism and positive attitude
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to set priorities and manage daily responsibilities effectively
* Team players with the ability to also work independently
We are looking for a highly motivated colleagues with a high degree of autonomy
It will be your responsibility to look after a portfolio of assigned customers throughout the entire order to cash process and build a successful and lasting relationship with them.
* Have the opportunity to improve a client¿s experience during the order entry, processing, logistics and delivery
* Moreover, you will be a coordinator for all relevant functions, such as supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, sales and external partners
* Have opportunities to work on business related projects and participate in business decisions.
ExxonMobil is the largest publicly traded energy company in the world. We are known for our integrity, technological leadership and world-class workforce. Our best known brands are: Exxon, Esso, and Mobil. Established in 2004, we are celebrating 15 years of providing a stable and collaborative working environment for over 1200 employees in Prague. Come pursue a career in the Chemicals Department of ExxonMobil Business Support Center Czechia s.r.o.
This awaits you:
A diverse, multinational and friendly environment where we proudly employ over 70 nationalities.
Great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, trainings, language courses and the opportunity to collaborate on international projects.
A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus, flexible working hours, home-office, lunch allowance, programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution, 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays, relocation assistance for candidates from abroad and much more!
To find out more about our company culture and our offices in Prague please visit us on Proudly.cz We are looking forward to your application!
Plazo de entrega CV