- Diplomado en Informática. Sistemas Lógicos
- Ingeniero Técnico en Informática de Gestión
- Grado en Ingeniería Informática
The ideal teammate for us would be someone with at least 5 years of experience in data analysis, ideally in a fast-paced startup environment.
This is as much a strategic and analytical position, who will work with large volumes of data and have Strong decision-making with imperfect information.
We are looking for someone curious and enthusiastic about learning new methods to solve problems and enthuse others to see the benefit of your work.
English is a must. We are providing a service in English so; we don’t care about certificates, but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
– Collaborate in creation and maintenance of Data Tools, not only through visualizations and dashboards but also through reports and all logic related to data and statistics behind them.
– Actively support Data Science with in-depth analyses previous to modelling, in order to understand better our data.
– Make clear, attainable, and consistent definition for data and communicate to the team to have a quality data driven decision making environment.
– Help setting achievable targets based on historical data and tendencies
– Implement statistical modelling (anova, regression models, factor analysis, PCA, clustering etc.) to find relationship between variables
– Perform impact analysis to understand root causes of changes in the data/user pattern
– Generate relevant and clear insights from data. Identify and clearly articulate recommendations drawn from data analyses.
– Participate in developing analyses and statistical models using SQL and RStudio/Python/ Pandas/Pytorch, Excel and making them reproducible.
– Optimize the way of querying the database when working with high volume of data
– Document clearly all analyses in Notion, reports, and code used in GitHub.
– Experience in: o Visualization tools as QlikView/QlikSense, Power BI, Tableau and/or Quicksight. o Data Management as ETL, AWS Glue, AWS Athena, Pentaho. o Machine learning tools, as Apache TensorFlow and/or Amazon SageMaker.
SALARIO EN FUNCIÓN DE LA EXPERIENCIA Y CONOCIMIENTOS APORTADOS
Plazo de entrega CV
HASTA EL 1 DE MARZO 2022.