Master Degree in Business Administration. (Interns on last year of Business / Master
Degree may be also considered).
Dual Master Degree (Business Administration + Law) a plus..
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills in English.
Professional / Advanced English level (C1) required. Additional languages like
Spanish are a plus. Business English both spoken and written.
• Financing, accounting, marketing and sales skills.
• Knowledge of the financial markets, project finance experience a plus.
• Excellent negotiating and drafting skills, technical, commercial experience.
• Solid communications, organisational and analytical skills.
• Ability to clearly explain risks, develop sound mitigation strategies and find
acceptable and innovative commercial solutions within acceptable business and risk
• Enjoy working in an international team and able to strive in a start-up environment.
• Flexibility and ability to work professionally and accurately under pressure and
challenging deadlines as well as to prioritize your tasks.
• Strong Excel and Power Point knowledge and skills.
We also expect the successful candidate to be:
• Self-motivated and proactive.
• Detail-focused, with good judgment.
• Collaborative and a good team player.
The tasks are developed in Granada, so you must have your residence here.
After very busy and successful first years at the company, the team is now expanding.
We are looking for a business manager to support our structured finance and
securitisation business unit. This person will be assisting on marketing, sales, operations
and administration tasks liaising directly with the company service providers, clients and
OA sales & operations team. This is a fantastic business project to be part of and help
growing that area for the company.
This role has direct line with the Head of Business Development and Senior Management.
Your key responsibilities:
• Marketing: Digital marketing (including Linkedin content), marketing collateral,
corporate presentations, sales campaigns, PR, CRM databases.
• Sales: interacting with OA sales team on each transaction, leads, prospects and
• Operations: transactions payments and cash flows control and management
interacting with OA operations team and clients.
• Administration: accounting, invoicing, control of undertakings to be delivered and
monitoring the transactional documents on each transaction.
You will be liaising with a really experienced and international team of securitization and
structured finance experts and key executives with successful start-up know-how united.
We are also a flexible organization open to support you on your on-boarding period within
Start Date: November
Location: Granada (Spain)
Contract type: Independent Contractor
Business Area – Industry: Structure Finance
Plazo de entrega CV
DEADLINE NOVEMBER 15