Doctoral level qualification in Economics, Business or Marketing and Advertising.
- Innovation and Impact – Record of quality outputs in terms of originality, significance and rigour.
- Contribution – Engagement with relevant communities internally and potentially externally.
- Academic Leadership – Providing leadership and support to colleagues within the University, for example as a Module Leader or Programme Leader of a small/medium size programme.
- Demonstrate proficiency in English.
- Demonstration of the MIUC’s agreed values and behaviours – Professional, Innovative, Inclusive and Ambitious.
Visas & immigration
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in Spain.
- Cover letter
- Doctoral level qualification in Economics, Business or Marketing and Advertising
- Two references
- One (or two) academic writing samples in English
Applicants should be prepared to deliver a 30 minutes long lecture to MIUC faculty on a topic within their field of expertise.
The documents should be sent to email@example.com
|A Course Leader in International Business and Marketing and Advertising is expected to act as course manager to usher the course into its next phase of evolution and deliver high quality, student centred teaching, underpinned by academic scholarship (research, pedagogy, knowledge exchange or professional practice).
Candidate will supervise a small but diverse team of academics, ensuring your programme area has good academic rigour, is well organised and is operationally efficient.
Lead to the day-to-day academic management of the programme to ensure excellence at all learning stages is met via various processes (including the development of study skills learning materials and other resources, performance tracking and reporting, etc.).
Contribute to and ensure key quality standards are met via a variety of processes (including moderation meetings, responding to external examiner reports, periodic programme reviews, and other key quality assurance activities).
Academic staff are expected to carry out a range of duties and responsibilities taken from the following. Whilst it is not anticipated that all activities listed below will be covered by one person, it is expected that all individuals will make a balanced contribution to teaching and learning and research, and will demonstrate academic leadership.
The post holder will be expected to act as a Course Leader in International Business and Marketing and Advertising, and manage the said the courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level. This post is an exciting opportunity to lead an enthusiastic and established team of academics and ensure innovative, efficient and effective delivery of a high quality education. Moreover, a successful candidate is expected to teach a range of modules; and, support the development and running of courses at MIUC and contribute to the research and publication profile of the department alongside their respective associated administrative tasks.
Plazo de entrega CV
UNTIL MAY 31