- Fluency in German, Dutch, French, Slovakian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish (C2 Level or Native);
- Good knowledge of English (B1 level);
- Typing Speed: 20 words per minute.
- Availability to work in rotating shifts
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good listening and empathy skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility.
Answer inbound calls and customer inquiries; Answering phone inquiries and providing support and direction to customers and resolving customer service issues in a timely and empathetic manner;
To maintain accurate data input of consumer inquiries, questions, and feedback on the customer services database.
To troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents, and system training.
To be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions
– Competitive salary – Career opportunities – Acommodation paid – Meal vouchers – Reimbursement of your flight expenses – Private health insurance – Free Portuguese lessons – Sports activities and much more!
Plazo de entrega CV
HASTA EL 30 SEPTIEMBRE 2020