BACHELOR AND/OR MASTER DEGREE IN ENGINEERING OR BUSINESS
– Bachelor¿s and/or masters degree in Engineering or Business related areas with excellent academic grades
– Fluent in Spanish and English
– Mid-level in German (B1)
– International profile and geographical mobility
– Passionate about automotive industry
– Driving license
DRIVE YOUR TALENT@VOLKSWAGEN Join our 18-month international talent programme and drive your potential to a full development inside the worldwide leading automotive company.
We are looking for extremely passionate talents who think and dream about mobility. Our brands Audi, Skoda, Volkswagen are full of passion. Did you know Volkswagen Group is ranked #7 in the Fortune 500 biggest companies in the world? When we speak about performance, we really mean it. You will join Volkswagen Group Distribución España which has been ranked one of the Best Workplaces in Spain for the last four years in a row. The programme will give you the experience, training, network and knowledge you need to assume different roles within the company, taking on international assignments. You will challenge yourself in projects sponsored by some of our executive committee members. And we will encourage you to suggest your own initiatives which you might even find yourself presenting to our board of directors.
– Open ended Full time contract
– 18-month programme rotating in different areas
– Final destination in attractive position
– Location: Offices in Barcelona (El Prat del Llobregat)
– Growth opportunities based on performance
– Competitive salary and attractive benefits plan
Plazo de entrega CV