- Grado en Ingeniería del Automóvil
- Grado en Ingeniería Química
- Grado en Ingeniería Civil
- Grado en Ingeniería de la Energía
- Grado en Ingeniería Electrónica
- Grado en Ingeniería de Diseño Industrial
* Degree in Engineering (chemistry, mechanic, electrical or similar)
* Fluent English and German or Finnish (written and spoken)
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer orientation and Interest in technology
As a Junior Engineer You will provide technical expertise and consultation on lubricants and their application to our clients in Europe. You will communicate with internal and external customers via phone and e-mail. Strong product knowledge combined with deep technical expertise in variety of automotive, industrial, marine and aviation applications help us to support the success of the business.
This awaits you:
Join our International team of engineers to kick start your career inside a global technical organization. Learn how state of the art lubricants contribute to sustainability and ever increasing demand for energy efficiency.
A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus, flexible working hours, home-office, lunch allowance, programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution, 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays, relocation assistance for candidates from abroad and much more!
To find out more about our company culture and our offices in Prague please visit us on Proudly.cz
WE are looking forward to YOUR application!!!
Plazo de entrega CV