London and Cyprus based securities firm looking to hire a candidate with the following credentials:
1) undergraduate degree of minimum 2:1 grade or higher
2) proficiency in the Spanish and English language, Russian is an added advantage but not necessary
3) must have good inter-sociable skills and must be a keen networker
4) must illustrate a passion for the markets by having an updated awareness of global, related economic news, knowledge of the dynamics driving financial instrument prices, past notable economic crisis – their culprits and consequences
5) must be a proactive team player with a quantitative inclination
The company is a Cyprus based with an FCA licensed company in London and a branch in Riga. It has a predominantly fixed income focus, specifically within the emerging market Eurobond sphere. It has established a network of buy side clients amongst the emerging market jurisdictions it has a niche, but also within the western capital markets to capitalize on players that drive respective flows.
Plazo de entrega CV