– Experience with pharmacovigilance;
– Good communication skills;
– Excellent command of English and Spanish;
– Proactive and quality minded.
As a pharmacovigilance officer you will be involved with different projects, and will provide your expertise within different areas of Pharmacovigilance.
Your activities will be mainly:
– Understand European and local Pharmacovigilance legislation requirements and liaise with regulatory authorities
– Set up and maintain PV systems in line with company SOPs
– Receipt and process adverse events
– Provide support in the creation of periodic reports (PSURs)
– Support audit, inspections and implementation of CAPAs
Good opportunity to work for a company with focus on personal and professional development; Excellent opportunity to work for projects with important international and national pharmaceutical companies; Perfect timing to join a young and fast growing international pharmacovigilance service provider.
Plazo de entrega CV