TITULO DE TERCER CICLO
PhD in chemical, materials or industrial engineering, chemistry, materials science or related field with experience in:
– Processing of alkaline metals, ceramics and/or polymeric compounds for energy storage applications with easily scalable techniques such as extrusion, casting, etc.
– Leading process development, specifically in polymer extrusion.
– Definition of materials specifications for different component processing/fabrication routes.
– Scale up of lab-scale proof of concepts to small prototypes, taking the responsibility of engineering and product transfer from R&D to manufacturing.
– Electrochemical characterization of electrodes, electrolytes and electrochemical energy storage systems by cyclic voltammetry, galvanostatic charge-discharge tests and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy measurements.
– Characterization of materials and interfaces using physicochemical techniques such as rheology, X ray diffraction, optical/electron microscopy, infrared spectroscopy, Raman, etc.
Candidates which are familiar with the following topics will be positively evaluated:
– FMEA analysis.
– Process development with an end goal of successfully completing DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ activities.
– Standards for energy storage: different IEC for EV, grids, PV, etc.
– AutoCAD or Solid Works.
The candidate should be able to work independently and as part of a team, in collaboration with other groups, technical centres and industries. He/she should also have good verbal and written communication skills in English, as well as experience in communicating with external customers.
– Development under industrial agreement of an all solid state battery.
– Tuning and processing of commercially available materials for this specific application.
– Optimization of the manufacturing process for individual all solid state battery components.
– Evaluation of scalable and competitive processing routes for the fabrication of an all solid state battery.
We are offering a 12-24 months contract and advantageous professional development opportunities.
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, the CIC Energigune offers a competitive basic salary augmented by important benefits such as special conditions for a private health insurance that compare favorably with the best global private and public institutions.
The Foundation will also help smooth the transition for you and your family, providing a welcome program that offers accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment.
Plazo de entrega CV