TÍTULO DE TERCER CICLO
– PhD in Chemical or Materials Engineering/Chemistry/Materials Science or a related field is required.
– A team player who can collaborate with other groups, technical centres, and industries.
– Good spoken and written communication skills in English
– Synthesis and processing of graphene-based materials for electrochemical energy storage systems.
– Characterization of materials using physicochemical techniques such as X-ray diffraction (XRD), gas adsorption measurements, electron microscopy, FTIR and Raman.
– Electrochemical characterization of supercapacitor and/or batteries by cyclic voltammetry, galvanostatic charge-discharge tests and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy measurements.
– Collaborate in writing proposals to secure funding from government and industrial sources
All applicants are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae and 2 reference letters at www.cicenergigune.com. The selection process ends once a candidate is selected. CIC Energigune is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
We are offering a 36 month postdoctoral position within the Power Storage, Batteries and Supercapacitors area with important professional development opportunities.
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, the CIC Energigune offers a competitive basic salary augmented by important benefits that compare favorably with the best global private and public institutions.
The Foundation will also help smooth the transition for you and your family, providing a welcome programme that offers accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment.
Plazo de entrega CV