DEGREE IN FOOD SAFETY, FOOD SCIENCE, FOOD TECHONOLOGY, BIOTECHNOLOGY, FOOD AND HUMAN NUTRITION OR SIMILAR.
– Exceptional problem solving skills
– History of high achievement and delivery
– Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
– Exceptional leadership and communication skills
– Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
– Happy to relocate across UK, Ireland and Europe as needed
– We are looking for several candidates who can speak a second language, preferably Polish, French, Italian or another European language
If you think you have what it takes to become a future leader in Kerry apply online at www.kerrygraduates.com. We recruit on a first come first serve basis. This means the earlier you submit your application the more chance you have of securing a position on one of our programmes.
Quality Assurance graduates will be engaged in the constant examination and upgrading of all elements of each site¿s quality plan, as an integral part of the technical team in each business unit.
As a Technical graduate you will support the Technical team by ensuring the production of safe, legal and quality products on a daily basis. You¿ll regularly deal with internal technical issues raised by all levels of the organisation in addition to issues raised by external suppliers, customers and regulatory bodies.
The responsibility is high, but only through taking responsibility for and understanding the implications of your judgements will you be able to make the right decisions and ensure best practice is always maintained. Successful Quality Assurance Management and Technical Services graduates can expect rapid career progression in line with the importance of their skills and role in a business that prides itself on quality and service
Plazo de entrega CV