GRADO EN ESTUDIOS ARABES
MÁSTER UNIVERSITARIO EN CULTURA ÁRABE Y HEBREA. PASADO Y PRESENTE.
Graduate with 1 to 2 years demonstrated research experience in an academic or business setting
– Flair for analysis, synthesis and packaging
– Strong interest in the Middle East market
– Knowledge of relevant resources (e.g., Thomson One and Factiva)
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
– Fluent in English and Arab
– Ability to maintain high level of accuracy and attention to detail
– Excellent communication and analytical skills as well as a collaborative approach and a high level of service orientation.
– Support of internal research projects, studies, points of view
– Conduct secondary research ¿Point of contact for research requests from consultants and clients mainly from Middle East
– Summarize and evaluate research findings. Role will increasingly involve synthesis and packaging of research deliverables employing Excel and PowerPoint.
– Develop expertise in the firm¿s portfolio information resources. Evaluate and recommends pecific resources to support the specialized practice.
We offer you interesting and varied challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. As part of our international Research Team you will have the chance to materialize your own ideas and add real value to our business. An attractive working environment with flat hierarchies and a cooperative culture as well as a performance-oriented compensation package are waiting for you! If you are interested in this position please send your application (including cover letter, CV and references) in English to Recruiting.Iberia@oliverwyman.com
Plazo de entrega CV