GRADO EN ESTUDIOS ÁRABES E ISLÁMICOS
TRADUCCIÓN E INTERPRETACIÓN
– Graduate with 1 to 2 years demonstrated research experience in an academic or business setting
– Flair for analysis, synthesis and packaging
-Strong interest in the Middle East market
– Knowledge of relevant resources (e.g., Thomson One and Factiva)
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
– Fluent in English and Arab (mandatory requirement)
– Ability to maintain high level of accuracy and attention to detail
– Excellent communication and analytical skills as well as a collaborative approach and a high level of service orientation
The company is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50 cities across 25 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm’s 3,000 professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities.
The Knowledge Services department supports our consultants with planning and execution of demanding research projects for various topics and industries as well as the interpretation, evaluation and preparation of results. We are currently looking for Research Analyst with geographical focus on Middle East for our Madrid office.
We offer you interesting and varied challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. As part of our international Research Team you will have the chance to materialize your own ideas and add real value to our business. An attractive working environment with flat hierarchies and a cooperative culture as well as a performance-oriented compensation package are waiting for you! If you are interested in this position please send your application (including cover letter, CV and references)
CONTRATO POR OBRA O SERVICIO DETERMINADO
SALARIO SEGÚN CONVENIO
Plazo de entrega CV