We want your energy not your experience: this is a great opportunity for you to jump-start your career.
You know you’re a natural; you were born for sales! You have excellent communication and persuasion skills via email, and especially over the phone; you have to be eloquent, well-spoken and convincing. You’re results-oriented, positive, energetic and self-disciplined. You’re smart, analytical and ambitious. You do what needs to be done; you know that it takes hard work, dedication and persistence to reach your goals!
– Market knowledge about the spanish real estate/student accommodation sector having lived and/or studied in Spain before
– Fluency in written and spoken Spanish/English, and preferably another European language
– International experience, having lived worked or studied outside your home country
– Past sales experience is good but more important is your motivation & energy
– Available to start quickly
– Be responsible to build your own pipeline with various sales strategies
Work with the sales team to close the deal via cold calling, prospecting, pipeline development, and opportunity identification
– Sourcing pipeline via direct outreach (phone and email) based on our prospect database (as well as make suggestions for other lead generation sources)
– Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
Completing sales training assignments and improving quickly
Adapting quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic organisation
CONTRACT AND SALARY TO NEGOTIATE WITH THE COMPANY.
Plazo de entrega CV