SOCIAL CARE WORKER
– B1 ENGLISH LEVEL
The company provides a range of services for its users including supported accommodation or just home care service users with mental health problems , learning, other complex needs such as epilepsy , behavioral problems and physical or sensory disabilities .
In accordance with Care Quality Commission, The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and The White Paper Valuing People, the staff member will endeavour to contribute and participate in providing quality support and or care and life experiences to the service user based upon the six basic values of privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment. To be available to work and help provide a therapeutic, supportive, structured and relaxed environment in which service users can develop and enjoy their lives. Service Users accessing the services of the company will have complex needs, complex personal and family backgrounds, learning and/or behavioural conditions. The role of the Social Care Worker will be to understand and appropriately respond to each individuals need.
Specific Duties include;
– Delivering of a clearly defined programme of support for each service user and ensuring that such service user files are recorded and maintained accurately.
– Liaising with relatives, Care Managers and other professionals in consultation with the Manager.
– To ensure that the agreed support plans and risk management plans and behavioural guidelines for each service user are followed in conjunction with the Management team.
– To work with all staff in providing an effective 24-hour service and to demonstrate a reasonable degree of flexibility to ensure all shifts are covered with the required staffing levels.
– To contribute to the preparation of reports and participate in service users’ reviews as required.
– To share mealtimes with service users, to encourage a positive attitude towards food. To assist in the delivery of daytime opportunities, following individual leisure or occupation programmes in conjunction with, and following guidance from, management.
– To use initiative in creating, and delivery of, appropriate leisure opportunities for service users.
– To accompany and organise transport which requires service users to attend activities outside of the home or on specific appointments.
– Ensure (where specifically detailed in the service users plan) that personal care tasks are carried out in a way the service user prefers and with absolute dignity and respect.
SALARY PER MONTH: 2166 € (WORKING 40 HOURS PER WEEK AND 2 SLEEPS)
Obviously you will have the opportunity to work more hours hence the pay will increase depending on how much you do. The least amount of hours you can work is 35 hours per week, this is company policy and Contracted. I want to confirm you will have every opportunity to work many hours and many more hours over 35 and sleeps.
DURANTE EL MES DE ENERO SE MANTENDRÁN ENTREVISTAS EN INGLÉS POR SKYPE CON LA EMPRESA. A FINALES DE FEBRERO SE REALIZARÁN LAS ENTREVSITAS PERSONALMENTE EN MÁLAGA.
Plazo de entrega CV