SOFTWARE ENGINEER C/C##
- Diplomado/a en Informática, Sección Sistemas
- Informatica-Técnico/a en Informatica-
- Ingeniero/a Informática
- Lic. en Matemáticas
– 5 years software development and architecture experience.
– 3 years C experience.
– Strong background in solving concurrency and horizontal scalability problems.
– Experience architecting and developing distributed systems.
– Experience building / consuming REST APIs.
– Experience with high throughput, scalable, systems.
– Experience with SQL and NoSQL database systems.
– Strong data analysis skills leveraging various technologies.
– Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to excel as part of a geographically diverse team.
– Comfortable with Agile development practices like unit tests, and code reviews.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Fluency in English.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
– Experience in compiling tools such as autotools, makefile, gcc…
– Experience in debugging tools such as Valgrind, gdb, …
– Experience in multithreading & concurrent programming is a plus.
– Experience in GLib Object System is a plus.
– Experience with other programming languages (Python, Perl, Bash, …) is a plus.
– Experience in networking tools (Tcpdump, Wireshark, …) is a plus.
– Experience in distributed configuration tools: Ansible, rabbitMq, Celery, …
– Experience with python frameworks, especially Flask.
– Experience in socket programming.
– Experience compiling and packaging Debian packages is a plus.
– Knowledge of enterprise security/threat intelligence/threat detection is a plus.Experience with application security a plus.
– Familiarity with open source security tools: OSSEC, OpenVas, Suricata, Nmap, Nfsen, …
– Other tools: Git, Jira, Jenkins, intelliJ IDEA, …
– Collaborating with other senior technology leaders to develop architectural roadmaps while providing expertise on the platform architecture.
– Designing system architecture and software components that align with the company’s business strategies and objectives.
– Provide expertise on engineering best practices, standards, architectural approaches and complex technical resolutions for processes.
– Oversee quality improvement using Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) efforts to ensure that deliverables are secure, scalable and reliable
– Work closely with the CTO/SVP Engineering and Engineering Team Leaders to plan and execute software engineering development cycles in an Agile environment.
– Lead and build strong global software development engineering teams and a strong, positive software engineering culture.
– All other duties and responsibilities and may be assigned.
CONTRATO INDEFINIDO ORDINARIO
RETRIBUCIÓN SEGÚN VALÍA
Plazo de entrega CV