-Successfully completed studies in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Natural Sciences, Media Informatics or related areas.
· -You have basic knowledge in the field bus systems such as CAN, LIN, Flexray or Ethernet or would like to acquire these.
-Analytical thinking and a structured way of working are some of your strengths.
-You enjoy working in a team and with new technologies.
-You are fluent in English.
– Manual testing, securing and validation of electrical and electronical systems focusing on software and hardware.
– Design of test strategies and specification of test cases.
– Be part of the development environment of innovative infotainment and telematics systems, driver assistance systems, hybrid and electric vehicle controls, stop-start systems.
– Validate vehicle bus systems (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, MOST, Ethernet, etc.).
– Analyses communication protocols (e.g. WLAN, Bluetooth).
– Setup of electronic test equipment for vehicle bus systems.
– Temporary contract for 6 months and then indefinite.
– Improved remuneration to that of the Convention.
– A diversified, innovative, challenging and multicultural working environment. – Personal and professional career development opportunities from the start.
– Exciting projects for prestigious partners in the automotive sector in Germany.
– Company-internal German courses and future development in soft skills.
** Apply with a 2 pages ENGLISH CV maximum. Having mentioned SKYPE Account to be interviewed.
Plazo de entrega CV