- University student in the field of business studies and/or marketing.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of task.
- Demonstrated ability to connect the dots and find creative solutions to problems.
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility, and producing results.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results.
- Strong customer focus and ability to anticipate and react to changing plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any additional European languages are considered a plus.
- Understanding of ecommerce / digital platforms specificalities is considered a plus.
- Comfortable with working virtually.
- Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
- We are looking for candidates available to commit to an internship of at least 5 months.
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
In your role as EMEA eCommerce intern, you will be responsible for supporting the eCommerce and CRM teams with all tasks related to Brooksrunning.eu and email marketing. Responsibilities will range from coordinating end-to-end website and email production including the coordination of assets and approvals, site planning, merchandising, and content authoring on the website to briefing, managing assets, and building emails. In this role, you will work closely with various cross functional teams to learn the fundamentals of eCommerce and email marketing. You will be a contributor in bringing our site and storytelling to life with compelling brand and product content that will increase brand engagement and site conversion.
- Collaborate on and submit briefs for email and website assets.
- Support with QA process for all campaigns to ensure content is properly translated and locally relevant, information is accurate, links are functional, and featured product is available.
- Support the translations process for the website and emails.
- Manage the creative assets and copy for new campaigns.
- Manage the user generated content within Pixlee.
- Use our Content Management System to ensure timings are kept, according to deadlines.
- Support the team with production of site content and merchandising.
- Assist the Site Merchandising team with launch of new product lines and collections.
- Provide email agency with assets and full brief for each campaign.
- Coordinate lead generation efforts on social media and with partners.