We are looking for:
• Student of Bachelor or Master in computer sciences
• Good knowledge of Python and Oriented-Object programming
• Good knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems
• Knowledge of computer vision frameworks (e.g. opencv)
• Knowledge in deep learning frameworks (e.g. tensorflow, pytorch)
• Fluent English spoken and written.
• Proactive and able to work independently
Desion is a spin-off of Fraunhofer IGD and Technical University of Darmstadt. We offer our clients full-stack
development, enterprise integration and data management to solve machine vision problems. In addition to
the software, our products also consist of hardware specially selected for the respective product. More info:
4 to 9-months Erasmus internship.
Task- and goals-oriented working time.
Flexible working hours.
Opportunity to work with a highly experienced team.
The internship is partially financed through the Erasmus program. Additionally, the student
will receive extra-economic compensation.