EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
University Degree, preferably in Tourism or
Local Language (mother tongue) and Advanced level of English.
Public Relations and Customer Service.
WORK EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES (IF HIRED EXTERNALLY):
1 year experience in a similar position in hotels with similar stars and services.
WORK EXPERIENCE IN MHI (IF SELECTED INTERNALLY):
Permanence in the company for one year or more.
GUEST EXPERIENCE OFFICER
GUEST EXPERIENCE MANAGER – DIRECT REPORT
1. MISSION OF THE POSITION
Responsible for supporting the Guest Experience Department in creating the best customer experience, ensuring their satisfaction and loyalty. Interacts with customers to exceed their expectations and increase their satisfaction and loyalty. Guarantees that the whole team of the hotel knows and respects the Service Culture and Brand Standards.
2. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist the Guest Experience Manager with the following tasks:
1. Analyse the results of the customer satisfaction (ReviewPro and Online Channels).
2. Prepare an action plan on the results of the customer satisfaction, with Heads of Department and General Manager.
3. Take care of the online reputation of the hotel, on the websites and OTAs (analysis of comments, to promote the comments by the customers and reply).
4. Keep in contact directly with the customers (Public Relations of the hotel, welcome call, satisfaction call, present at the outlets, WOW moments, events, etc.).
5. Deal with all customer complaints (during and post stay).
6. Adapt the sensorial experience at the hotel, following the Brand guidelines (music, aromas, decoration, illumination, personality and control other physical aspects).
7. Assign amenities to VIP clients (according to personal preferences).
8. Rooms supervision (random and VIP) + Event rooms (setup of the meeting room).
9. Manage the external communication plan (hotel channel, check in, lobby screen, digital frames, etc.).
10. Promote, coordinate and implant ideas to improve the sustainable development and to increase the social contribution, inform to the customers through different channels.
11. Supervise the activities department (depending on the Brand).
12. Guarantee the best customer experience at The Level (pre- arrival letter and farewell letter, service offering, etc.)
At the same time, below is the package that hotel will offer:
- Duration: at least 6 months. 9 to 12 months preferred
- Allowance: VND4.000.000 per month
- Visa: covered by the hotel
- Arrival & Departure flights: To pay 50% of 2-way ticket (up to a maximum of USD 500), upon completion of at least 6 months of work. 50% of the amount can be claimed after 3 months’ work.
- Visa Run: included to the cheapest international destination
- Health Insurance: travel insurance included
- Accommodation: included FOC in Expat floor, individual in most cases (sharing if needed)
- Uniform and Uniform Laundry included
- Other Laundry: to be done by student in Expat floor
- All meals at staff canteen
- Hotel to provide communal Kitchen with complimentary breakfast foods and cooking equipment in Expat floor