Please be advised that this internship is open for registered students only.
Start Date: we are looking for someone to start as of the end of March 2023 (6 months or longer)
- Assisting the marketing managers with: executing the core marketing plan, seasonal launches plans, production of marketing assets
- Liaising with local marketing teams to insure full implementation of the marketing strategy
- Manage communication with various agencies
- Assist in the creation of digital asset packs for retail
- Collect and align weekly country reporting and present the results
- Assistance on reporting on marketplace trends and innovation General admin support
- Bachelor’s or master’s student in business studies and/or marketing
- High energy personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative in developing and executing ideas
- Ability to proactively take initiative and make strong progress with little guidance and support
- The ability to work with deadlines and effectively multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Other languages are a plus
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- A passion for an active lifestyle
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile.
We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks, and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable.
Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Serve People, Lead Thought, Play As a Team, Compete Every Day, Demonstrate Integrity, Have Fun and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
Working in our HQ Marketing team is dynamic and fun! We strive to be a team that goes the extra mile, and we are dedicated to the work we do. In your role as a marketing intern, you will be an essential team member and support our marketing team with a diverse range of marketing activities.
This internship provides a great opportunity for an ambitious student to get an understanding of marketing and communication activities in a fast-growing organization, in an international setting. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a challenging and diverse environment and who aspires to continue to work in marketing after graduation.
What we offer:
- Internship for a minimum period of 6 months (longer period is preferable), full-time
- Fixed allowance of € 450, – per month
- Be part of a great, fun team of highly dedicated marketing communication professionals
- English speaking environment to boost your language skills
- Work at a historic landmark location in Amsterdam with great access to all public transportation
- Bootcamp once a week and Fun team Runs throughout the week
- Opportunity to buy our fantastic running gear at reduced prices