- English skills (B2-C1)
- Experience with Social Media;
- Computer skills;
- Motivated disposition for active and versatile work.
Candidates could start any time from November of 2023. Erasmus+ traineeship at International Office can last from 3 to 6 months depending on mobility duration allowed and supported by your institution.
International Office of Mykolas Romeris University is offering for incoming trainee students:
- a unique chance to get a taste of what international mobility coordinators work is all about;
- a great opportunity for personal growth;
- a great opportunity to exploit the potential of creativity;
- a possibility to work in team;
- an opportunity to enhance professional skills in management and wide range of fields such as:
communication, social media, external relations and partnership, student support, project work and a possibility to be part of various international events where participants can be presidents, ambassadors, professor or students like you from various countries.