Marketing Intern BLX
- Bachelor’s or master’s student in business studies and/or (sports) marketing.
- High energy personality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative in developing and executing ideas.
- Ability to proactively take initiative.
- The ability to work with deadlines and effectively multi-task.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch, English.
- Proficiency in French language is a plus.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- In possession of a driver’s license.
- A passion for an active lifestyle.
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile.
We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks, and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable.
Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
Working in the Benelux Marketing team is dynamic and fun! We strive to go the extra mile, and we are dedicated to the work we do. In your role as a marketing intern, you will be an essential team member and support our Marketing Specialist with a diverse range of activities throughout the different marketing channels, such as Social Media, PR & Influencer Marketing, Retail Marketing and Events.
This internship provides a great opportunity for an ambitious student to get an understanding of marketing and communication activities in a fast-growing organization, in an international setting (you will be working from our European Head office). We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced, and diverse environment and who aspires to continue to work in Marketing after graduation.
Please be advised that this internship is open for registered students only. With a preference for students who are in the graduating stage of their program.
Start Date: we are looking for someone to start as of February 20th, 2023 (6 months or longer)
- Assisting the Marketing Specialist in the executing of core marketing plan & seasonal launch plans.
- Support local Event strategy & execution.
- Online community management on our local digital channels.
- Assist with management of our local Influencer Team.
- Collect and align on retail reporting from Key Account retail partners.
- Assistance on reporting on marketplace trends and innovation.
- Order management for PR, Influencer and Retail seeding.
- General admin support.
- Internship for a minimum period of 6 months, full-time.
- Possibility to work from home 1-2 days per week.
- Fixed allowance of € 450, – per month.
- Be part of a great, fun team of highly dedicated professionals.
- Work at a historic landmark location in Amsterdam with great access to all public transportation.
- Bootcamp once a week and Fun Runs and team activities throughout the week.
- Opportunity to buy our fantastic running gear at reduced prices.