Period: from September, 2022
Duration: 4-12 months
Working hours: 20 hours/week
Accommodation: student can stay in KVK dormitory, which price is 90 Eur/month
Description of activities:
- Assisting in optimizing of existing processes in the department.
- Assisting in technical/document work.
- Implementation of current and new projects within Erasmus+.
- Assistance in setting up new projects.
- Helping the incoming students and staff when it is necessary
- Organising social activities/events for the incoming students and staff
- Accompanying to incoming academic staff for the university/city tour.
- Working with KVK website and social media. Initiating new partnerships with other universities.
- Other daily tasks.