ING. INFORMÁTICA (SUPERIOR Y TÉCNICA)
- Possess strong Object-Oriented development experience;
- Solid understanding of the Android SDK;
- Having published some quality applications on the Play Store is a big plus.
- Experience with developing for other mobile operating systems (e.g. iOS or BlackBerry) is a big plus;
- Experience as team leader is a strong advantage;
- Capable of clarifying complex problems and structures to a broad audience;
- Experience in large IT projects, preferably in the mobile area;
- Communicative, accurate and pragmatic;
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Motivated (hungry to learn), organized and responsible personality (own initiatives are appreciated);
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written;
The Android team is responsible for the development of high quality mobile applications for the iPad and iPhone. As a senior developer you will be part of a new development unit based in Malaga or La Coruña, working in close cooperation with MobGen’s IT team and technical project managers based in Amsterdam.
- Salary range: € 18,000 – 24,000, depending on the candidate skills
- Start period: as soon as possible
- Great deal of personal responsibility;
- Opportunity to become part of a fast growing international mobile specialist working on global application project.
Plazo de entrega CV