BIOLOGÍA CELULAR Y MOLECULAR
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
– Experience in Plant, Animal, Microbial or Population genetics
– Advanced knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
– Excellent English skills in written and spoken language.
– Ability to multi-task, attention to detail.
– Experience with scholarly publishing beneficial.
– Spanish work permit for non-EU citizens
You would start out as an Editorial Trainee working in close collaboration with our Managing Editors learning how to process papers properly from submission to publication.
Once you have successfully completed your traineeship you will be appointed as an Assistant Editor position. You should share our passion for spreading the newly acquired knowledge of today¿s scientific community and feel motivated to contribute to open access publishing. Depending on your scientific background you will be assigned to an according field.
We are mostly looking for young Editors educated in the following areas: Health and Life Sciences, especially Genetics and Biochemistry.
Your tasks include executing editorial work for journals in your domain of expertise, including organizing the review process for manuscripts, overseeing editorial decisions and handling the communication between the parties involved in the publication process.
The opportunity to develop a professional career within an international company leader in its field.
– Permanent contract
– International friendly working atmosphere.
– Team building activities and on-going training.
– Central location in Barcelona
Para una mayor información sobre la empresa: http://www.mdpi.es/job/5
Plazo de entrega CV