- INGENIERIA DE CAMINOS, CANALES Y PUERTOS.
- GRADO EN INGENIERIA CIVIL.
- Experience in road engineering and road safety acquired during the course of study is preferable.
- Fluent spoken and written (minimum C1 level) English and Spanish, Italian and/or French are a plus.
- Self-motivated and proactive individual, able to work in both small and large engineering team environments delivering results.
- Driving Licence B.
Technical activities in road safety engineering projects, including road design. She/he will be responsible for specific tasks which she/he will be asked to carry out autonomously.
Contrato de formación con posibilidad de transformarse en indefinido según valía.
Salario más de 1.200 euros/mes.
Plazo de entrega CV