BACHELOR’S DEGREE, PREFERABLY IN BUSINESS, LAW, ECONOMICS, ARTS OR POLICY.
The ideal candidates will have:
– Genuine interest or knowledge of economics, finance, executive compensation practices, public policy, corporate law and governance
– Attention to detail, and ability to process information quickly and accurately
– Qualitative research skills and ability to comprehend and summarize complex reports
– Fluent vernacular reading skills for your market as well as excellent English writing skills
– Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
– Experience using MS Office suite and internet research tools (some experience with Excel recommended)
– Desire to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with other bright people
As a member of our Governance Research Team you will collaborate with the Research Analyst and other team members to produce well-reasoned governance research reports for your market. You will analyze company filings, summarize proposals, and offer voting recommendations for our clients¿some of which include the world¿s largest institutional investors. As a member of our European Compensation research team, you will analyze the executive pay practices of publicly-traded companies, summarize annual meeting proposals on executive compensation, and offer voting recommendations to our clients¿some of which include the world’s largest institutional investors. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the intricacies of corporate structure, boards and executive compensation, and to research publicly-traded companies including their executives and managers. This will be a particularly valuable experience for those wishing to pursue careers or graduate study in compensation, business, or public policy, among others. Opportunities exist in the English language teams (English only) and the International teams (English combined with any of German, French, Italian, Spanish/Portuguese, Nordic languages, Turkish, Arabic, Russian)
TO APPLY: Submit a cover letter and CV in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting in the email subject title: Governance Research Associate: Application UNI or Compensation Research Associate: Application UNI.
Candidates will be interviewed in English, and the knowledge of the languages indicated as known on the resume will also be tested.
Plazo de entrega CV