- Diplomado en Informática
- Ingeniero Técnico en Informática de Gestión
- Ingeniero Técnico en Informática de Sistemas
- Ingeniero Técnico de Telecomunicación
You must be organised and work effectively and efficiently with a conscientious and can-do attitude.
You will work as a member of the development team, but you should also be able to work independently.
– Self-motivated, proactive team player with a service mindset and innovative ideas.
– Responsible and committed person.
– A self-learner committed to advancing your technical skill set.
– Verbal and written communication skills in English
. – Development of mobile applications for Android, based on cross-platform technologies.
– Professional experience, at least 3 years in mobile or desktop application development
– Good programming skills with C# and .NET, experience with Xamarin (Xamarin.Forms) or Maui is a plus
– Experience in data protocols (BLE) and in communicating with hardware devices is a plus (USB)
Dealing with Jira and Agile methodology are a common way to work with the team.
– Write clean, scalable and efficient code.
– Participate in sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
– Helping with the continuous improvement of our products.
CONTRATACIÓN LABORAL INDEFINIDA
Plazo de entrega CV
HASTA 29 DE OCTUBRE DE 2021.