- Licenciado/a en Filosofía y Letras. Filología Moderna.
- Licenciado/a en Lingüística.
- Licenciado/a en Pedagogía.
- Diplomado/a en Informática.
- Doble grado en Inglés-Frances e Inglés-Alemán.
- Grado en Lenguas Extranjeras.
- Doble Grado en Estudios Ingleses y Filología Hispánica.
- PCEO Grado en Filología Clásica – Grado en Estudios Ingleses.
- Doble Máster Oficial en Ingeniería de Telecomunicación y en Telemática y Redes de Telecomunicación.
- Licenciado/a en Ciencias de la Información, Sección Periodismo.
- Excellent English skills, with a minimum English language level requirement of C1.
- You need to have excellent writing skills, including grammatical accuracy, fluent prose, and the ability to organise material clearly and explain technical concepts in a helpful way.
- You will be required to work in a team and so be an excellent team player.
- You need to be a good communicator, with the ability to articulate your ideas effectively.
- Be a self starter, motivated with an appetite to learn.
- The ability to problem solve is important, as is good organisation skills, multi-tasking, the ability to work to deadlines and deliver projects on time.
- WHAT ELSE WOULD BE GREAT: Knowledge of XML-based authoring system, HTML and CSS. Knowledge of Agile development environments. Experience of developing IT or SaaS training content for different subject areas, levels of complexity and audience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE The Key Responsibilities for this role are: Using Agile development principles, producing video tutorial scripts for new and updated applications. Learn how to create Help files, printable release notes, including installation and configuration guides, for regular software releases. Record video demos of our applications that are used as the basis for video tutorials. Create worked exercises to support the release preview programme, these exercises are then rolled up at each release and used by internal partners across the organisation. These exercises form the basis for the live customer training delivered by professional services colleagues. Maintain the data set and conduct functional updates to the FinancialForce training environment (Master Training Org). Participate in quality reviews of the Content team¿s output, and contribute to process improvements. Monitor and respond to issues logged by other teams against the content produced by the team. Contribute to the working methods and processes of the whole development team. ¿ A successful candidate will also: Work towards recognised technical communicator qualifications. Develop skills in the creation of technical documentation for the FinancialForce API and Force.com developers. Over time, feedback to the Feature Crews on the user interface. Create consistent screen text and messages. Also contribute suggestions for improvements to the software design and usability. There may be the need for occasional off-site meetings or visits. This job will require ad-hoc flexibility in working hours in order to support and liaise with the company¿s US division, customers and technology partner Salesforce.com. WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE Excellent English skills, with a minimum English language level requirement of C1. You need to have excellent writing skills, including grammatical accuracy, fluent prose, and the ability to organise material clearly and explain technical concepts in a helpful way. You will be required to work in a team and so be an excellent team player. You need to be a good communicator, with the ability to articulate your ideas effectively. Be a self starter, motivated with an appetite to learn. The ability to problem solve is important, as is good organisation skills, multi-tasking, the ability to work to deadlines and deliver projects on time.
CONTRATO INDEFINIDO ORDINARIO.
SALARIO MAS DE 1.200 EUROS/MES.
INTERESADOS/AS APLICAR DIRECTAMENTE EN LA WEB DE LA EMPRESA:
COMUNICAR A firstname.lastname@example.org QUE HAS APLICADO.
Plazo de entrega CV
HASTA 18 DE MAYO DE 2022.