- Ingeniero/a en Informática.
- Diplomado/a en Informática.
- Ingeniería de Software E Inteligencia Artificial.
- Doble Máster Oficial en Ingeniería de Telecomunicación y en Telemática y Redes de Telecomunicación.
- You are comfortable developing in Object Oriented languages, such as Java, .Net or Python.
- Understanding of Agile methodology and principles.
- English intermediate level.
- Occasional C# and PYTHON user.
THE ROLE The Software Engineering role involves working in a Software Development team of five to six people. You will use software development processes influenced by Lean and Agile methodologies. There is a strong emphasis on high quality, continuous test automation and delivery. Activities carried out are diverse and can include Software Development, Test Automation, Technical Design, Code Reviews, Estimating, Planning, in fact all the tasks associated with the production of high-quality Software Features. You will get the right tools to do the job, for example, a MacBook pro comes with the role. When in the office the environment is relaxed with a casual dress code, free snacks, breakout areas and rest spots including a wellbeing room and a games room. Every employee receives 24 hours per year to dedicate to charitable activity and make a difference in the community. As an engineer, you will have personal development time set aside each month to work on projects of your choosing. From time to time, travel to other offices may be required depending upon project requirements.
CONTRATO INDEFINIDO ORDINARIO.
SALARIO MAS DE 1.200 EUROS/MES.
INTERESADOS/AS APLICAR DIRECTAMENTE EN LA WEB DE LA EMPRESA:
COMUNICAR A firstname.lastname@example.org QUE HAS APLICADO.
Plazo de entrega CV
HASTA EL 10 DE MAYO DE 2022.