ING. INFORMATICA (SUPERIOR Y TÉCNICA)
- Possess strong Object-Oriented development experience;
- Solid understanding of Cocoa/UIKit frameworks and the iOS SDK;
- Experience with setting up applications for publishing in AppStore;
- Experience with Mobile Web technologies including HTML 5 and CSS3 is a big plus;
- Experience with developing for other operating systems (e.g. Android or BlackBerry) is a big plus;
- Experience with server technologies, databases and client-server communication (SQLite, PHP, XML, JSON, etc.) is a big plus.
- OpenGL experience is a plus;
- Experience as team leader is a strong advantage;
- Experience in setting up technical architectures;
- Capable of clarifying complex problems and structures to a broad audience;
- Experience in large IT projects, preferably in the mobile area;
- Communicative, accurate and pragmatic;
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written;
The iOS team is responsible for the development of high quality mobile applications for the iPad and iPhone. As a senior developer you will be part of a new development unit based in Malaga or La Coruña, working in close cooperation with MobGen’s IT team and technical project managers based in Amsterdam.
- Salary range € 18,000 – 24,000, depending on the candidate skills
- Start period: as soon as possible
- Great deal of personal responsibility;
- Opportunity to become part of a fast growing international mobile specialist working on global application project.
Plazo de entrega CV