- Ingeniero/a de Telecomunicación
- Ingeniero/a de Telecomunicación. Electrónica
- Máster Universitario en Automàtica I Robòtica
- Ingeniero/a Industrial. Electrónica y Automática
- Ingeniero/a en Electrónica
- Ingeniero/a en Automática y Electrónica Industrial
- Máster Universitario en Ingeniería de Telecomunicación
-At least 1 year of experience relevant for the job.
-Knowledge about or experience with several of the following:
o Electronics design using Orcad or Autodesk Eagle.
o Design related to 1 kW power electronics.
o Heat dissipation in electronics, including MOSFETs.
o Understanding of electromagnetism.
o Basic knowledge of control theory.
– To have a level of at least B2 of English ( For this job you will not need to speak Danish, but to be able to adapt well to life in Denmark you are encouraged to learn Danish).
INGLÉS NIVEL AVANZADO
USUARIO/A DE ORCAD
-Your tasks: You will be working with design and design changes of electronics used to drive and control servo motors, using e.g. Orcad or Autodesk Eagle for the design work.
Our offer to you:
-An exciting job in a start-up.
-Good possibilities for developing your technical and personal competences.
-Good opportunities for coming up with your own ideas and solutions, thereby influencing the projects on which you work.
-A permanent contract. A salary significantly higher than the salary for a similar job in Spain.
-A job in Copenhagen, a city which is consistently being ranked as one of the best cities in the world to live in.
-Advice from Look Abroad! regarding the practical issues related to getting settled in Denmark.
Plazo de entrega CV
HASTA EL 20 DE SEPTIEMBRE DE 2019