CHEMISTRY & POLYMER CHEMISTRY
– 3 years of experience in rubber compounding.
– Involvement with moulding processes and textiles is an advantage.
– Good working knowledge of Design for Six Sigma is an advantage.
– Professional verbal and written communications for both internal and external customers.
– Good Standard of English language essential (speaking & listening)
– Experience in Project Management is required.
– Availability for travel
*Develop new compound for new product platforms to meet and surpass customer requirement.
*Provide product support and assistance to the R&D group in programmes to:
-Develop existing and new product platforms to the worldwide Automotive Market.
-Work with Automotive customers on Product Development Projects and all customer related matters.
*The candidate will also be involved with:
-New Product design and Prototype testing.
-Manufacturing feasibility of the product.
*Research, plan, manage and execute projects that involve cross-disciplinary & multicultural teams (internal & external) including engineering, process engineering, and production.
We offer an interesting and challenging position with an attractive salary package.
Availability of service catering with a portion of the cost subsidized by the company.
Plazo de entrega CV