- Grado en Administración y Dirección de Empresas
- Grado en Economía
- Grado en Finanzas y Contabilidad
- Grado en Comercio Internacional
- Grado en Comercialización y Logística
* Bachelor/Master degree (Business Economics/Logistics/International Business Administration or similar as a preference)
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interface across functions in a geographically diverse, multi-cultural and partly virtual organization
* Excellent time management, well organized and structured
* Works independently, proactively and prioritize workload under pressure to meet deadlines
* Great attention to detail and accuracy
* Experience working with SAP
* Good knowledge of OTC processes
* Good analytical skills
* Team player
* Process oriented with continuous improvement mindset
As a Master Data and Operations Specialist In our Budapest office, you will become responsible for ensuring right SAP master data design to allow flawless operation and correct volume accounting, tax and reporting data. You will be providing trouble shooting on the SAP based Trading and Scheduling systems and advising on data architecture of new business scenarios.
YOU will be responsible for:
* Key role to advise on SAP technical design and execution to support European Commercial activities
* SAP Contracting and Scheduling system support, maintaining SAP relevant master tables to link commercial intention with our financial models.
* Decision making process about necessity of new materials, SAP implementation of products, extension to sales organizations and plants. Coordination and set up of data regarding taxation and reporting.
* Maintenance of SAP internal price structure across the value chain.
* Provide SAP expertise for Commercial Projects, leading system architect with other functions and developing new system processes
* Commercial Master data activities ongoing support for all our European Affiliates (Customer/Vendor, Material, Plant, Price)
This awaits you:
A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus, flexible working hours, home-office, lunch allowance, programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution, 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays, relocation assistance for candidates from abroad and much more!
WE are looking forward to YOUR application!!!
Plazo de entrega CV