IMPRESCINDIBLE INGLÉS NIVEL C1.
BUSCAN UNA PERSONA JOVEN, RECIÉN GRADUADA Y CON BUENA PRESENCIA.
VALORAN ESPECIALMENTE EL CONOCIMIENTO Y/O INTERÉS EN LA INDUSTRIA DEL GAS Y EL PETRÓLEO.
DISPONIBILIDAD PARA CAMBIAR DE PAÍS
As a personal assistant you will work closely with the Director of the company provide administrative support on a one-to-one basis. You will often act as the manager’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Tasks are likely to include:
– Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
– Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
– Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
– Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
– Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
– Managing his personal and work appointments.
SALARIO A NEGOCIAR
**(TANTO EL CONTRATO COMO LA REMUNERACIÓN SE ESTIPULARÁN BAJO LA NORMATIVA DE KAZAJSTÁN).
Plazo de entrega CV