- Diplomado/a en Informática, Sección Sistemas
- Informatica-Técnico/a en Informatica-
- Ingeniero/a Informática
- Licenciado/a en Matemáticas
– 5 years of experience in QA.
– 3 managing teams.
– Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl…).
– Experience testing REST APIs.
– Experience testing high throughput, scalable, systems.
– Experience testing SQL and NoSQL database systems.
– Strong data analysis skills leveraging various technologies.
– Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to excel as part of a geographically diverse team.
– Comfortable with Agile development practices like unit tests, and code reviews.
– Fluency in English, Spanish a plus
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
– Knowledge of enterprise security/threat intelligence/threat detection a big plus.
– Experience in Network security is a plus.
– Experience with application security a plus.
– Open source security tools: OSSEC, snort, Metasploit, Nessus, …
– Tools: Github or similar, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Selenium, Sonar, Hudson, Fortify, CppUnit, Junit, PyUnit, …
– Managing the definition and execution of functional test plans.
– Managing the definition and execution of non-functional test plans (performance and security).
– Defining and implementing artifacts for the test case execution automation.
– Identifying the best test strategies according to the product risk analysis performed.
– Responsible for the deployment and maintenance of the QA supporting systems: Test Case management system (definition, execution, and report). Static source code analysis tools. Static and dynamic security and performance analysis tools. Automation platform/s.
– Responsible for the deployment and maintenance of the validation/regression QA lab.
– Identifying and facilitating issue resolution with functional and technical groups.
– Ensuring proper coordination and collaboration with technical teams.
– Establishing quality control policies in accordance with best practices (quality gate – continuous inspection).
– Product deliveries validation prior to release.
– Supporting the Engineering product development cycle.
CONTRATO INDEFINIDO ORDINARIO
RETRIBUCIÓN SEGÚN VALÍA
Plazo de entrega CV