- Ingeniero/a de Telecomunicación
- Ingeniero/a en Informática
- Diplomado/a en Informática
- Ingeniero/a en Electrónica
- Ingeniero/a Técnico/a en Informática de Gestión
- Ingeniero/a Técnico/a en Informática de Sistemas
- Máster Universitario en Desarrollo del Software
- Máster Universitario en Ingeniería de Telecomunicación
- Máster Universitario en Ingeniería de Computadores y Redes
- Máster Universitario en Desarrollo de Software
- Máster Universitario en Soft Computing y Sistemas Inteligentes
- Licenciado/a en Informática
- Máster Universitario en Ingeniería Informática
-Minimun 3 years of experience with related software development or research.
-knowledge and experience:
– Experienced in Linux environments
– Proficient in C and a scripting language
– Capable of interacting and contributing upstream (git, irc, mailing lists¿)
– Experience with image-vision processing
– English level B2 as a minimum. There is no need to learn Danish.
-Desired skills, knowledge and qualifications:
– OpenEmbedded / Yocto
– Linux-based multimedia
– Image processing algorithm development
– Knowledge about video compression concepts and standards, like. H.264 and HEVC.
– Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
– Active, self-motivated and collaborative team member
– Strong sense of ownership of his/her projects
– Work with minimum of supervision.
-Advanced level English
-In this case our client is a hi-tech company based in Copenhagen. They develop and manufacture Linux enabled smart camera solutions for industrial vision, R&D and events live streaming. The company is growing and they need a talented software engineer. Maybe that¿s you? The cameras are based on multiple platforms X86 and ARM CPUs, together with FPGAs and GPUs for modularity and increased flexibility.
-Through their clients the company is supplying camera systems worldwide and they have a good story of contributions upstream: Linux Kernel, Gstreamer, OpenEmbedded, Coreboot, U-Boot¿. What you will be doing? As part of the software team you will be working on core technologies for the camera platforms – Specify and develop new core functionality for the cameras. – Integration of complex systems for live streaming/ broadcasting of live events. – Gstreamer integration and application development. – Image processing applications and algorithms using OpenCV, SciPY – Evaluation and implementation of new software technologies. As an experienced programmer you are motivated and passionate about digital video/imaging processing and system software development. Ideally you have previously worked closely with hardware and enjoy contributing in a hands-on environment. The offer to you – You will be working with new and exciting technology, allowing you to continue developing professionally. – You will be part of a small team and have a high degree of freedom to manage your own work. – You will be working in an international team of engineers and English will be your working language. Your closest colleague will be a Spanish engineer, who has already been some years with the company. – A full-time, permanent contract with a Danish market-level salary. – A job close to the centre of Copenhagen, a city which is consistently being ranked as one of the best cities in the world to live in.
CONTRATO INDEFINIDO ORDINARIO
SALARIO MÁS DE 1200 EUROS/MES (In Denmark salaries are not included in job advertisements, but typical salaries for positions like this start around 6.000 euros per month.)
(**CV’s are evaluated and interviews carried out continuously, and when we find the right candidate the position will be closed. Please include a copy of your diploma with a transcript of the results of your exams and any further attachments, which you find relevant, e.g. certificates and references. We accept documentation in Spanish or English.)
Plazo de entrega CV