- Diplomado/a en Informática, Sección Sistemas
- Informatica-Técnico/a en Informatica-
- Ingeniero/a Informática
- Licenciado/a en Matemáticas
– 5 years software development and architecture experience.
– 3 years object-oriented PHP experience.
– Strong background in solving concurrency and horizontal scalability problems.
– Experience architecting and developing distributed systems.
– Experience building / consuming REST APIs.
– Experience with high throughput, scalable, systems.
– Experience with SQL and NoSQL database systems.
– Strong data analysis skills leveraging various technologies.
– Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to excel as part of a geographically diverse team.
– Comfortable with Agile development practices like unit tests, and code reviews.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Fluency in English.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
– Experience with relational databases, especially MySQL.
– Experience with PHP frameworks (Zend Expressive, Laravel, Symfony, …) is a plus.
– Experience with CSS preprocessors LESS/SASS is a plus.
– Experience with NPM, Grunt, Node.js, Bower, Webpack is a plus.
– Experience with PHPUnit and Robot Framework is a plus.
– Knowledge of quality tools (PHP Code Sniffer, PHP Mess Detector, ESLint, …) is a plus.
– Experience with other programming languages (Python, Perl, Bash, …) is a plus.
– Experience in Network and Application security is a plus.
– Familiarity with open source security tools: OSSEC, OpenVas, Suricata, Nmap, Nfsen, …
– Other tools: Git, Jira, Jenkins, intelliJ IDEA, …
– Collaborating with other senior technology leaders to develop architectural roadmaps while providing expertise on the platform architecture.
– Designing system architecture and software components that align with the company’s business strategies and objectives.
– Provide expertise on engineering best practices, standards, architectural approaches and complex technical resolutions for processes.
– Oversee quality improvement using Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) efforts to ensure that deliverables are secure, scalable and reliable
– Work closely with the CTO/SVP Engineering and Engineering Team Leaders to plan and execute software engineering development cycles in an Agile environment.
– Lead and build strong global software development engineering teams and a strong, positive software engineering culture.
– All other duties and responsibilities and may be assigned.
CONTRATO INDEFINIDO ORDINARIO
RETRIBUCIÓN SEGÚN VALÍA
Plazo de entrega CV