TELEFONICA GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Requirements for the Graduate Programme:
The successful candidate must possess:
– Any academic discipline, but ideally a blend of business and technical education
– Minimum 300 UCAS points (A-levels/Abitur in Germany/Bachillerato in Spain), a 2:1 or equivalent
– Demonstrable leadership potential
– A demonstrable interest in digital with the skills to support this (social media, web, mobile, online, cloud, big data, code)
– A demonstrable ability to think technically
– A global mind-set. You will have had diverse cultural experiences and enjoy working in an organisation where time zones and languages are ever-changing
– Fluent in Spanish & English with Portuguese being desirable
– A proven track record of building and leveraging successful relationships
– Geographic mobility and have a valid passport for international travel
– Demonstrate the right to work within the EU
– You will also have a keen interest in international business
Global Product & Innovation Graduate Scheme with leading Technology Company Location: Madrid or London Our roles We are looking for the technical leaders of the future who want to drive the digital agenda forward and not be afraid of doing things differently.
We’re looking for individuals that can spot potential in ideas, develop them, and make them commercial. You won’t necessarily come from a technical background, but you will have the aptitude and passion to want to develop your technical skills and understanding of technology.
For example, you might have a maths degree and have a passion for how technology shapes the world around us. You’ll have an intellectual curiosity to keep up with technology change and a resilience to operate in a rapidly changing environment.
We envisage you may become a Product Manager; and to do this we’ll help you develop both technical and business skills during and beyond the programme.
You will have genuine responsibility and accountability during each rotation and could include projects ranging from; identifying investment themes and company leads, developing websites, translating customers¿ needs into a production definition, creating constructive loops to improve products and trying to evangelise new ways of working or coding to drive lean working.
DURATION 18 MONTHS.
Please note, the only way that you can apply for the programme is through Futureboard ¿ you cannot find the application online.
To apply please contact Syntyche at email@example.com, with your CV (in English) attached with the reference FBAC and a brief explanation of your interest in the role or call 44 (0) 203 179 4509.
Submission deadline: 27th February 2015.
Plazo de entrega CV